Lindner Quality Socks in Canberra, May 19 and 20 at Kingston Bus Depot Markets.
The Canberra region is a thriving and varied place, and the Canberra Region (CBR) brand does some great work in promoting the diverse range of people, businesses and natural attractions.
We are grateful to the CBR brand for commissioning this video, created as part of the promotion of Regional Champions for the Canberra Region, and they’ve very kindly granted us permission to use it on our website.
There's no let-up in the demand for socks so apart from the statutory holidays we'll be open for business :)
Our opening hours are:
- Open up to and including Saturday 23rd December
- Closed 25th and 26th December
- Open December 27th, 28th and 29th between 10am and 2pm
- Closed January 1st (Recovery day) :-)
- From January 2nd until January 19th, we'll be open on weekdays from 10am until 2pm
- On Saturday 6th January, and Saturday 13th, we'll be open our normal Saturday hours 9:30am until 12:30pm
It's always interesting to reflect on the past year, and what better time than Christmas and New Year. It's been a busy year for us as we've successfully worked towards our goal of creating a range of beautiful socks made from fine merino wool from our local farmers.
I'd like to thank you for your support this year, and wish you and your families a wonderful Christmas and an enjoyable and successful New Year.
From Andrew, Lucy, Gisela and our incredible sock team.