Delivery and Returns
Our Shipping Methods and Returns Policy
Shipping Within Australia
We offer Free Shipping via Australia Post for any orders delivered within Australia over $200 in value, or postage is $12 Australia wide.
Prices for Australia include 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
We offer $25 flat rate international shipping to Australian customers wishing to send an order to a loved one overseas. International customers wishing to place an order should visit our international site: www.lindnersocks.com
It is important to note that international purchases may incur taxes or import duties, upon arrival at their destination, specific to your country.
If you are looking to send our products from Australia as a gift to a loved one overseas, we recommend sending it yourself, as a gift, so your loved one does not get stung with taxes or import duties at their destination.
All orders are dispatched from our factory via Australia Post within 3-5 business days (excluding pre-orders), depending on when we receive the order.
Delivery times may vary depending on Australia Post, but are typically between 2 and 5 business days.
Wrong Selection/Change of Mind
Returns for wrong selection/change of mind (i.e size*, colour, style) must be unused, unwashed, and in 100% original condition with all the original packaging materials. If items do not meet this criteria they will be returned to the customer, at the customer's expense.
Returns for wrong selection/change of mind (i.e size*, colour, style) are returned at the customer's expense. For wrong selection/change of mind we can provide a refund, or an exchange of products of the same value, once the items are received by Lindner Quality Socks.
Currently, we are only able to exchange products of a higher or lesser value, in-store at 6 Goulburn Street, Crookwell NSW 2583. If you are unable to visit us in-store, please follow the Steps to Return below, and send your items to PO Box 20, Crookwell, NSW 2583, along with the completed Returns Form below, and we will arrange a refund, once the items are received by Lindner Quality Socks.
*Please note, our socks are knitted to allow for shrinkage on their first wash.
All care is taken to ensure that only great quality products leave our factory. Occasionally, despite our efforts, a customer may find their socks have a fault. Refunds or exchanges are available for genuine manufacturing faults.
Please read and follow care instructions on your sock labels as no refund or exchange will be offered for damage due to improper care. If it is suspected that there is a manufacturing fault on a pair of socks, a photo clearly showing the fault should be emailed to us, along with your order number and contact details (including a contact phone number).
If the fault cannot be seen clearly in a photo, or if you are unable to email a photo, you may be asked to return the pair to us so that we can determine if there is a manufacturing fault. If it is found that the fault is due to a manufacturing problem, either by examining a returned pair or an emailed photograph, we will be happy to refund the postage costs you incur in sending the item to us and send you a replacement pair or refund you the purchase price of the socks.
Socks returned to us that are found not to have a manufacturing fault will be posted back to the customer at the customer's expense.
Please note the following:
- We remind our customers to choose products carefully before placing your order, including using our Sock Guide to determine your correct size and sock style. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Before returning an item, please contact us.
- We must be notified within 7 days of receiving your order of any damage or reason for return.
- The product must be in new, unused, unwashed, and 100% original condition with all the original packaging materials, unless the return is due to a genuine manufacturing fault
Steps to Return
- Please read our Returns Policy above
- Email or call us on 02 4832 0202 to advise us of your return
- Fill out our Returns Form and return it with your return/exchange items to PO Box 20, Crookwell, NSW 2583
- For returns relating to wrong selection/change of mind (i.e size, colour, style) we are only able to arrange an exchange for products of equal value. For all other returns relating to wrong selection/change of mind, a refund will be arranged. If you are returning item(s) for an exchange, please also include a stamped, self-addressed, prepaid satchel so we can send the replacement items to you.